Compliance • One-Click Payroll • Payroll Accounting Software Integration • Time Clock Integration
With The ARRC™ Payroll, you get payroll features that save you time and headaches for an affordable price. You'll never have to figure out payroll yourself or pay ADP® prices again.
Here's just a sample of what our comprehensive and award-winning payroll company has to offer. To see the full list, check out our Payroll Features.
Add-On Benefits Services*
As your business grows, you can count on SurePayroll to manage more of your administrative and HR needs. Our Add-On Benefits Services come from one source you can trust. Benefits include:
- Retirement Plans: Provide quality retirement plans for you and your employees with Sure401k
- Pre-Employment Screening: Keep your workplace safe with Pre-Employment Screening
- Health Insurance: Offer individual and group insurance plans through our SurePayroll Insurance Agency
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: Avoid fines as high as $25,000 with Workers' Compensation plans that meet compliance standards
For a nominal fee, you can also:
- Stop entering payroll information twice with simple Time Clock Integration
- Easily post payroll entries to your QuickBooks®, AccountEdge® or Peachtree® general ledger each pay period with Accounting Software Integration
*All Add-On Benefits services are available for additional fees. Please call a Sales representative at 877.954.7873 for pricing.
24/7/365 Online Payroll Product
- Real-time payroll preview, detailing how much we'll debit from your account on pay day, and more
- One-Click® Payroll undefined payroll in seconds if your employees' pay rarely changes
- Direct deposit and self-print checks
- No tax to-do's undefined we do it all, and we guarantee accuracy
- Complete federal, state and local tax filing and payment with accuracy and timeliness guaranteed
- Experts who will resolve any IRS or other tax agency issues undefined should they ever arise
- No setup fees
- You can self-enroll at any time
- Free assisted enrollment available
- Direct deposit is available with the first payroll
- Works on Windows®, Mac® and iPhone®
- No software to install
- No updates to download
Payroll Data Security
Household & Non-Profit Payroll
Back to Top
SurePayroll's dedicated security staff keeps abreast of the latest security technologies and techniques, so your information is kept safe, secure and available for you when you need it. You can be confident that it's well-protected when we store it, while it is on its way to us and even when it is discussed with our award-winning customer service department.
- Our data center is alarmed and monitored by on-site security 24/7, and equipped with redundant power, networking and additional systems to ensure availability.
- Your social security and account numbers are encrypted in our databases.
- Your information is backed up constantly, so even system failures do not put your information at risk.
- Our Web servers use the strongest available security: 128 bit SSL (256 bit on supported browsers).
- SurePayroll was the first in the industry to implement PINs that protect your sensitive data and required additional authentication for access.
- SurePayroll authenticates that we're speaking with you or an authorized payroll account user through a "Secure Call-In ID" system undefined a system that provides a unique identifier that appears in your payroll account during each use.
- Our network is protected by multiple layers of firewalls, as well as intrusion-detection and anti-virus, and other technical measures.
- SurePayroll uses a sophisticated, proprietary system to identify possible account misuse. If we think something looks unusual, we contact you immediately.
- System security is continually monitored, not only by SurePayroll itself, but by third-parties
Effectiveness of these measures is maintained through technical testing performed by industry-leading firms multiple times per year, and by SurePayroll's own monitoring. All of this is independently audited annually, with a report provided directly to our Board of Directors.
Nanny Payroll Services
Unlike nanny payroll software, SurePayroll helps you stay compliant with the IRS and your state's household employee laws.
You can count on SurePayroll to:
Back to Top
- Save you from crunching numbers and referring to complicated tax tables undefined we automatically calculate wages and deduct the correct taxes.
- Eliminate all the paperwork and deposits undefined you can trust us to file all the payroll paperwork and make deposits on your behalf with guaranteed accuracy and timeliness.
- Keep you compliant with IRS and state nanny tax laws undefined it's our job to stay on top of all nanny payroll laws.
- Pay your nanny with direct deposit or self-printed checks undefined there's no additional charge either way.
Church Payroll Services
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about terms related to clergy payroll:
What is a Parsonage?
Parsonage refers to clergy housing, which is either owned by the clergy person (or held in his or her name), or is owned by the religious organization.
What is a Housing Allowance?
Housing Allowance applies when the clergy person owns the residence (or it's in his or her name) and the religious organization pays the clergy person a monetary amount toward retaining and maintaining the residence. This amount is in addition to the salary, and it must not exceed the fair rental value of the residence, including furnishings, garage and utilities.
What is Housing Parsonage Allowance?
A Housing Parsonage Allowance applies when the clergy person lives in a residence owned by the religious organization. The value of the residence provided to the clergy needs to be reported, as explained in the Clergy Housing Allowance Clarification Act of 2002, Section 107 of the Internal Revenue Code or IRS Publication 517.
Back to Top
Stay in compliance with regulations and avoid fines by using SurePayroll's free compliance resources.
Avoid fines and keep your business running efficiently with free Compliance guidelines.
We keep up with government regulations for you, giving you a suite of HR resources integrated with your The ARRC™ Payroll account.
Labor Law Posters
Leave the risk to us! When you use our labor law poster compliance service, we guarantee your business will be protected from costly government fines. In fact, we'll cover up to $25,000 in damages, should any occur.
Business Forms Library
Access the business forms you need in one easy place. From I-9s and employment applications through invoices and interview checklists, you’ll find the form you need whenever you need it. Most forms can be per-populated with company and employee information from your payroll account to save you time.
With the Business Forms Library, you can:
- Download and print dozens of general business forms.
- Choose to have your forms per-populated with basic company and employee information.
Our suite of helpful how-to guides shows you the best way to run administrative aspects of your business. From conducting a performance review to writing an employee handbook, we provide helpful step-by-step instructions for creating sound administrative policies.
Alerts and Reminders
Stay organized and improve employee morale with our customizable Alerts and Reminders system. Integrated with your The ARRC™ Payroll Account Center, the Alerts and Reminders includes a rolling calendar and email reminders so you're aware of compliance changes, payroll deadlines and employee milestones.
With Alerts and Reminders, you can:
- Choose to receive either email reminders or Account Center alerts for payroll and non-payroll events.
- Track employees' birthdays and anniversaries.
- Add your own custom alerts and reminders to suit your business needs.
Back to Top
Process payroll and manage benefits in seconds.
If you pay all your employees the same wages each pay period, then you can complete payroll in a single click.
With One-Click®, you can:
- Save time with one click undefined we'll send you an email confirming payroll has been processed and employees will be paid by direct deposit.
- Pay and file all federal, state and local payroll taxes with guaranteed timeliness and accuracy.
- Easily download reports after you've run payroll undefined you can still access the same extensive number of online reports.
- Never worry about benefits and deductions undefined we'll still handle all benefits deductions and reporting.
- Adapt as your business changes undefined you can turn off One-Click® any time your payroll is a little different, then it turn it right back on when you're ready.
When it's time to run payroll, log in to your The ARRC™ Payroll account, click on One-Click® Payroll and you're finished! There’s no need to enter payroll amounts, preview your payroll or approve it.Back to Top
Payroll Accounting Software Integration
Stop manually entering payroll into 2 systems.
Let our Accounting Software Integration help you easily post payroll entries to your general ledger in just seconds.
With Accounting Software Integration you:
- Save time. Rather than typing payroll information twice, just import your payroll post entry into your general ledger in a couple mouse clicks.
- Find and review payroll journal entries anywhere, anytime. When you need to look up a certain pay period’s journal entry, you won’t have to search through mountains of payroll records and paperwork.
- Drastically reduce your chance for errors. Importing journal entries instead of typing them means no more double data entry that’s fraught with potential for errors.
We work with leading small business accounting software providers: Back to Top
Time Clock Integration
Save time and eliminate manual entry errors.
When you take advantage of Time Clock Integration, you can count on The ARRC™ Payroll to help you:
- Save time by easily importing a file, not manually entering payroll twice.
- Reduce your chance for errors undefined never worry about typing mistakes.
- Accommodate your business' needs with support for hourly and salaried employees.
- Partner with leading time clock software providers so you won't have to change vendors.
You're done in a few easy steps:
- Complete the simple setup process.
- Click on the “Time Clock Integration” button when it’s time to run payroll.
- Import your time clock software’s data into The ARRC™ Payroll.
- Add any additional earnings, if you have them.
- Preview and approve payroll.
The ARRC™ Payroll has partnered with the most widely used time clock companies whose services meet the needs of small businesses.
Continue to our Time Clock Partners page to learn more about the time clock software compatible with The ARRC™ Payroll.